It’s Happening at The Senior Center of Greater Richmond (July 2015)
The Senior Center of Greater Richmond is 55 years old and we are having fun. If you are not familiar with us, we have programs at different locations in the Greater Richmond area and we are open to Seniors 50 and up. Our seniors are independent and active. Here is a just a taste of our July programs and on the back, you will find a list of some of the optional travel and learning programs we have available. And, there is more to come.
- New to the Senior Center...Try Us Out on Friday, July 3th, at 11am at Brookdale Imperial Plaza in Azalea 716. Find out more about Your Senior Center. Stay for Lunch. Call to Reserve a seat. For more information on our "Try Us Out" offers, contact us.
- Explore Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens on July 8th $5 admission with advance registration. Lunch $
- Dancing continues at Rigby's Jig (July 15th from 2:00 - 3:00 -- $5) Fun!! Sign UP
- Find out more about Healthy Nutrition and Lifestyles with CATCH Healthy Habits on July 7th and July 21st at Battery Park Christian Church in the Fellowship Hall.
- Diabetes Health Support and Prevention Series (July 14th 10:30am All about Controlling Risk of Heart Attack or Stroke) Battery Park Fellowship Hall. Sign UP!!
- 5 Exercise Programs Every Week (Monday - Chair Yoga ($), Tuesday - Ageless Grace, Thursday - Line Dancing- Chair Exercise-Aquatics Exercise) Most Free to Members. Get Started, TODAY!
- Travel - Tangier Island on July 25th.
- Photography Interest Group. We want to take pictures!! July 10th. Reservations, please.
- Portion Control - Ideas that Work. July 24th.
- Computer Start Up - One-on-One by Appt.
- Regional Center Seniors Birthday Celebration and Meeting - July 22nd (Healthy YOU in August).
- Travel Club-Going Home to Barbados -- July 24th.
- Decorating on the Cheap (You have what you need, it is just in the wrong place), July 31st.
COMING IN AUGUST: CATCH Healthy Habits, Diabetes Support, Norfolk Cruise ...
Visit us on the web at SeniorCenterOfGreaterRichmond.org or email us at SeniorCenterRVAgmail [dot] com . "Try Us Out", You can visit one of our free scheduled activities, just call and make a reservation. Find out more. We could be your Senior Center.