It’s Happening at The Senior Center of Greater Richmond in June 2015
The Senior Center of Greater Richmond is 55 years old and we are having fun. If you are not familiar with us, we have programs at different locations in the Greater Richmond area and we are open to Seniors 50 and up. Our seniors are independent and active.
Here is a just a taste of our June 2015 programs. Also check out the optional travel and learning programs we have available. And, there is more to come.
- New to the Senior Center...Try Us Out on Friday, June 5th, 2015 at 11am at Brookdale Imperial Plaza in Azalea 716. Find out more about Your Senior Center. Stay for Lunch. Call 804-353-3171 to Reserve a seat. For more information on our "Try Us Out" offers, contact us.
- Dancing continues at Rigby's Jig (June 3rd, 2015 from 2:00pm - 3:30pm -- Free) A lesson followed by open dance. Fun!! More to come!! Sign UP -- (This event continues in July...for only $5 per person)
- Check out our new series: CONVERSATIONS WITH...an Interesting Senior on 6/12/2015.
- Find out more about Healthy Nutrition and Lifestyles with CATCH Healthy Habits on June 2nd, 2015 and June 23rd, 2015 at Battery Park Christian Church in the Fellowship Hall.
- Diabetes Health Support and Prevention Series (June 9th, 2015 10:30am YES, You Can Still Eat Foods You Love) Battery Park Fellowship Hall. Sign UP!!
- 5 Exercise Programs Every Week (Monday - Chair Yoga, Tuesday - Ageless Grace, Thursday - Line Dancing- Chair Exercise-Aquatics Exercise) ALL Free in JUNE. Get Started, TODAY!
- Travel - A Day in DC at the Smithsonian. June 17th, 2015. We travel by Amtrak and see the museums of our choice. Members $65 Non-Members $75. (Call for Information )
- Photography Interest Group. We want to take pictures!! June 16th, 2015. Reservations, please.
- Top Five Foods to Boost Your Energy & Vitality w/ Pamela Losada (Friday, June 19th, 2015 at 11am at Imperial Plaza ) Join us.
- Healthy YOU, "Breast Health: Prevention & Wellness" by Mary Baker, MSN, RN, FNP-C, AOCNP, CBEC, CBCN. of Bon Secours. (June 24th 11- 1) Lunch-Reservations.
- Travel Club-A Good Long Look at Brazil and Two Shorter Views of Chile (June 26th).
COMING IN JULY: CATCH Healthy Habits, Diabetes Support & Prevention, Decorating on the Cheap, Dancing at Rigby's Jig, Exercise, Tangier and More, More, More.