Medicare Changes and More
October 15th to December 7th is the open season for making changes in your Medicare insurance plan choices, You can change the plan, the company, the prescription portion, etc. Due to the number of important changes in 2018, we have invited the State Corporation Commission (SCC) to discuss the general changes and provide a booklet that compares all the Virginia insurance plans. Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) will also discuss some of the changes. We will also have numerous opportunities for you to meet with various insurance companies to compare what they offer and how they can meet your needs. These sessions are open to the public. By date the choices are:
- 11/2 Thursday 10:30--11:30am. SMP Medicare Changes & Medicare Fraud Prevention, FBC.
- 11/7 Tuesday 2-3pm. Medicare BINGO: United Insurance, BPCC
- 11/10 Friday 1-3pm. Aetna Insurance visits BPCC.
- 11/17 Friday, 11am-12pm. SCC Bureau of Insurance at BPCC. All plans comparison.
- 11/17 Friday, 2pm-3pm, Humana Insurance, BPCC. Available 12 noon-2pm.
- 11/20 Monday 11-12am, Medicare Changes with United Insurance, The Arbors.
- 11/21 Tuesday 10:30am-12pm, SMP. Medicare Changes & Fraud Prevention, BPCC