We would love to hear from you. You can reach us by phone, mail, or use the form below to send us a message. We will respond promptly.
- Access to all Senior Center programs and activities
- Opportunities to meet and socialize with other seniors
- Access to exercise programs
- Lunch at selected activities
- Transportation to selected activities
- Information on Healthy Living
- Support groups (Elder Grief, Caregiving, Diabetes and more)
- Interest groups (Travel, Reading & Books, Photography, Journaling & Writing, Cooking & Food, Games and More)
- And so much more
To positively impact our community by creating opportunities for healthy aging through social engagement, physical well-being, civic involvement, creativity and lifelong learning.
Senior Center of Greater Richmond is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization serving the senior adult community in the greater Richmond Virginia area. Our success in maintaining independence and physical and emotional health of the senior community is dependent on the support and generosity of businesses and corporations, foundations, and individuals.
Senior Center of Greater Richmond, Inc. is a non-profit that serves as a meeting place for active senior adults age 50 and older who are interested in educational, social and physical activities. These activities are designed to help them maintain independence and remain physically and emotionally healthy.
The Regional Center provides programs, activities and opportunities for active, independent seniors. Our members choose the activities in which they have an interest to enhance their own wellness and quality of life.