A Senior Center of Greater Richmond Community Event
Imperial Plaza – Auditorium – January 28th -- 11am – 1pm
Join Dr. Krista Donohoe and faculty and student colleagues from the Geriatric Pharmacotherapy Program at VCU, Plaza Pharmacy and Bremo Pharmacies to look at Medications and Seniors. Medications may have different effects in different people.
- As we age, medications may stay in the body longer
- As we age, our bodies may respond differently
- Men and women may react differently to the same medication
- A health condition or what we eat can affect the way we react to a medication
- Many things can affect the way a medicine works on our body
This presentation may help us understand what we all should look for and what we should follow up on with our doctors.
A skilled pharmacist will be at each table to answer your individual questions during lunch.
This is a Senior Center of Greater Richmond Community Event.
Lunch is sponsored by the Imperial Plaza, a Brookdale Community.
Please make reservations to join us for a light lunch.
Wednesday, January 28th. 11AM – 1PM.
Imperial Plaza, 1717 Bellevue, Richmond, Auditorium.
Reservations include a light lunch at 12Noon.
To Register Call 353-3171 or email us at SeniorCenterRVAgmail [dot] com
A Healthy YOU Event from Senior Center of Greater Richmond and Sponsored by the Bon Secours Richmond Health System